Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

pudding dwarfs

Discussion in 'Small Animal Chat' started by ....zoe...., Jul 12, 2009.

1. ....zoe....

....zoe.... PetForums VIP

hi ive been researching up on the different colours of winter white dwarfs and found that two of my dwarfs are apperently crosses between campells dwarfs and winter whites (being called pudding dwarfs) as they gain weight rather easily and are a light cream in colour !

i was just woundering if anyone else had found this and wether they believe this is true or wether their cream colouring is from just breeding ??

please help me out to understand, would really like to know so that i know that i need to keep an eye on their weight gains

thanks

2. ....zoe....

can someone please help with this thread ?:confused::idea:

3. ....zoe....

is there not ANYONE that knows about this ????? :idea:

4. Cuddypuppy

Cuddypuppy PetForums Member

Don't know about pudding dwarfs.

I have two Russian Dwarf Winter Whites (Ronnie and Reggie). They are brothers but one is white and very, very fat and one is grey and tiny and really looks like a little mouse.

5. cherrie_b

cherrie_b PetForums VIP

Campbells and WW are the only breeds of domestic hamster that can cross bred. It is true that most dwarf hamsters in pet shops are a cross. I cannot tell you anymore about colours...I have a black dwarf, a few of sapphire (grey) dwarfs, and some white ones. u-look-like-a-hamster will know more.

6. cherrie_b

cherrie_b PetForums VIP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice