UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My new baby today

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
they are both lovely cats :) Ziggy looks a little monkey! I must admit we had a lovely cuddle with a British Blue last Sunday. We won a Sunday lunch at a country hotel in a charity raffle organised by our vets. Went off to the hotel last Sunday and found a lovely little British wandering aroud the car park who was greeting all of the cat friendly guests :D

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't get ziggy for another 5 week! I visit him every couple of weeks. Breeder keeps me posted on his progress (almost too much info as I go into panic mode) but all kittens looked fab today, healthy and heads full of mince! :D Vets looked at them this week and no problems there. She is more paranoid as me with them! :crazy:

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
beautiful!!! I love the name ziggy. my parents had a budgie called that. Aw I remember when mine were that teeny! They're now 12 and almost 12 my biggest (Seamus) weighs almost a stone as he is a big cat in every way!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
beautiful!!! I love the name ziggy. my parents had a budgie called that. Aw I remember when mine were that teeny! They're now 12 and almost 12 my biggest (Seamus) weighs almost a stone as he is a big cat in every way!
Love big cats! X

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Stunning !! :) Ziggy looks to be a little character !

I`m a huge David Bowie fan, Ziggy was my nickname at school lol :eek:
Cool name for cool cats :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.