Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Protected buzzard badly injured after shooting

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JANICE199, May 15, 2017.

1. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

MrsZee and Lurcherlad like this.
  2. noushka05

noushka05 Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)

Ironically I was just reading about this incident of a buzzard shot in the Yorkshire Dales national park - https://raptorpersecutionscotland.w...hot-injured-in-yorkshire-dales-national-park/

I have read about your case Janice & also read about this poor soul yesterday. WTF is wrong with people? :( - https://raptorpersecutionscotland.w...h-shotgun-injuries-in-norton-north-yorkshire/

Makes my blood boil!

If you follow Raptor Persecution or Mark Avery on twitter Jan, shooting, trapping & poisoning of these magnificent creatures & other raptors is happening on just about a daily basis even though they're supposed to be flippin protected. Imagine what the real numbers must be?, most will never be found.

Many raptors are killed on or around grouse moors which is one of the reasons I hate these hell holes with a vengeance.

Lurcherlad, Elles and JANICE199 like this.
  3. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

How can anyone do such a evil thing. They were here before us and hopefully long after we have gone.

noushka05, MrsZee, Lurcherlad and 2 others like this.
  4. MrsZee

MrsZee Guest

I agree with you all. One day these crimes will be as important to solve as killing a human, hopefully!

noushka05 and JANICE199 like this.
  5. Jackie C

Jackie C Cat slave

I really don't understand why anyone does this, poor creatures. Surely, they should be looking at people who own the "right" kind of gun in the area? I would hope they already have.

noushka05 and JANICE199 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice