Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Protect Street Dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Protect Street Dogs PSD, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Protect Street Dogs PSD

Protect Street Dogs PSD PetForums Newbie

I am Hirok. I am new here. I am working in a campaign named "Protect Street Dogs". We found this place by googling. We need some help of yours to run our campaign successfully.

Let's describe ourselves first:
    We are five people in this campaign. I, Catherine, Pallabi, Victor and Shahrukh. All of us are teenager students. All of us are dog lovers.

Now let's get a knowledge of our project.
    If you visited asian subcontinent, you may observe, there are a lot of street dogs here. This dogs are movibg here and there. they don't have any owner. Most of them are indian pharia in breed.
    These dogs live a tough life. They collect their own food from dustbin, Sleep on the street and get no treetment at all if they become sick.
    On the other hand, these dogs are not vaccinated. So, different diseases are spreading from them here.

So, to provide them better food, better shelter and better treetment we are going to run a campaign. In this campaign we will try to vaccinate all the dogs. We will arrange a better place to keep this dogs. We will provide them better food on time.
    To do so, we will find out peoples who will be eager to afopt them. We will provide him the initial cost to adopt. The dogs who will be still homeless, we will open a place like kennel for them.

You know, as student we are not capable to bear this cost. So, we are trying to raise a find for them.

We know, most of you have pets. and all of you love them very much. We believe, you love these street dogs too. So, please help us to raise oir fund to provide these street dogs a better life.

To donate us please visit the following link:

Link deleted

If you don't like to donate, please purchase an item visutung the following link:

deleted

We ensure you, all the income form this project will be spent to build a better home for street dogs.

If you can't help us by donating or purchasing please help us to share this posting to them who are capable to...

Thanks in advance..

#1 Protect Street Dogs PSD, Aug 9, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2019
  2. O2.0

O2.0 PetForums VIP

Will part of your program include sterilization? That is arguably the best way to combat the problem.

DaisyBluebell likes this.
  3. SusieRainbow

SusieRainbow Moderator
    Staff Member

Unfortunately it's against forum rules to ask for money, but good luck with the Project !
    As @O2.0 asked, does neutering figure in the care you're fundraising for ?

O2.0 likes this.
  4. Protect Street Dogs PSD

To be honest, we are actually concern about those dogs. And of course, sterilization is a part of our program. but it is not the main objective. Thank you for your coment.

5. Protect Street Dogs PSD

S
    Sorry for my post. Actually we don't know the way how to raise a fund. So, we are trying to sell some goods and tried for crowdfunding. In future we will not post any thread like this. But, can you help us by suggesting a way to raise our fund?
    Thanks in advance... ☺

6. SusieRainbow

SusieRainbow Moderator
    Staff Member

https://www.gofundme.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=GoFundMe_UK_EN_Exact_Desktop&utm_content=Gofundme&utm_term=go fund me_e_c_&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhOyIqJP24wIVCLLtCh3WRgo_EAAYASAAEgLnDPD_BwE

https://justgiving.com/crowdfunding...MI_dyKjpT24wIVia3tCh1WdQ3fEAAYAiAAEgIojPD_BwE

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice