I'm thinking of muzzling my boys. Took the boys out for a walk this morning and Buster spotted something on the floor to eat before I did. 2 mins before I was leaving for work he vomited all his breakfast up and I'm sure it has something to do with whatever it was found on the floor this morning. Also, my vet suspects Buster has a food allergy, so eating crap off the floor wont be helping him or me pinpoint the problem food. Coles, well he is an outragours scravage, has no food allergies but I dont want him eating chips and rubbish we find along the pavement. So peeps, I thought we could all discuss what people think the pros and cons are of muzzling your dog?