UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hellooo!
i did introduce myself in the 'new members' bit when i joined but i sort of get the feeling not many people look there and since i've stuck around and made a few posts i thought i'd do it properly!
sorry the pics are a bit rubbish, i have no computer at the moment so they're all taken and then posted with my phone.. anyway, this is tia :)
thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Oh my she could be my Diz's brindle sister, very similar head and ears :D
Diz says a sleepy hello to Tia :)

Hope you stick around, this forum pretty good, though beware you may well become addicted :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh my she could be my Diz's brindle sister, very similar head and ears :D
Diz says a sleepy hello to Tia :)

Hope you stick around, this forum pretty good, though beware you may well become addicted :rolleyes:
aw bless.. tia says an extremely hyperactive hello back, despite having just been on a walk! oh and i'm aware of the addictiveness already, probably spent about a month trawling through old threads before joining!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.