Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Prokolin dosage???

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by Myanimalmadhouse, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Myanimalmadhouse

Myanimalmadhouse PetForums VIP

Right so woody has the runs again :(

Its not as bad as it was so thought I'd try a dose of prokolin and hope its just a blip but like a muppet Ive chucked the instructions away and cant remember what dose to give him!

Does anyone have the instructions to let me know what the right dosage is for 4.8kg please?

2. Ianthi

Ianthi PetForums VIP

On no! Lets' hope this is a one-off and not the same as last time, though of course the same meds should do the trick ( I have a feeling it was Giardia then ) Hope he's been doing well otherwise.

On Pro-K I have here......it says 1-2mls to be given 2-3 times a day for all small dogs and cats. Hope he's better soon.

#2 Ianthi, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  3. havoc

havoc PetForums VIP

Seems about right :)
    Pet Dispensary site says
    Dose for Pro-Kolin:
    Puppies and cats: 1-2 ml every 8 hours, for as long as considered necessary.

It's not exactly a dose critical thing.

4. Myanimalmadhouse

Myanimalmadhouse PetForums VIP

Thanks guys, yeah he seems alright otherwise so far, well he's currently happily humping his favourite fluffy blanket so he's not really bothered by it too much at moment anyways :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice