Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

project horse for loan in nottingham!

Discussion in 'Horse and Equestrian Classifieds' started by laurabradshaw90, Aug 7, 2009.

1. laurabradshaw90

laurabradshaw90 PetForums Newbie

14.2 mare called willow is looking for somebody to permanently loan her with possible buy, she is good in all ways once she is brought back into work! she hasn't been ridden for 6 months due to my self being pregnant. she will need allot of ground work and attention, and is a good horse if you are looking for a project to bring on your self. i would preferre it if willow stays on the same yard but would negotiate her moving yards too :). . she needs a confident person with experience to bring her on as she can be temperamental from time to time. she winters out all through out the year so no stable required and is very cheap to keep so if you're interested feel free to ask any questions. thankyou laura x.x.

2. Clare21

Clare21 PetForums Newbie

hello..
    my name is clare and i am interested in loaning your horse :)
    i just wondered where * willow * is kept at the moment?

3. HorseLoverxx

HorseLoverxx PetForums Newbie

Hi Laura,
    I don't know if Willow has already been loaned out but i have a 11year old daughter who is very confident with horses, has been riding since she was about 7ish. We have been looking for a horse on loan for her for a while. I would just like to ask where is she boarded and anymore info appreciated! Thanks!

4. wheelebarrow

wheelebarrow PetForums Newbie

Hi Laura
    I am interested in loaning Willow Full time with a view to buy but the thing is I am moving to Bothamsall Nr Retford in October as we will be permanently living and working there and was wondering if it would be alright to take her to a livery yard very near to where we will be living?
    I would like to say I am not new to the horse world I have owned 7 horses up until 3yrs ago when I had got divorced and taken ill with all the stress.
    My horses wanted for nothing and I put 200% into loving and caring for them.
    I did have several rescue horses and a Polish Arab on permanent loan at the time and miss being around horses so much that is why I am now looking to loan with a view to buy.
    I have worked on a racehorse yard and in the USA running a ranch and would be willing to let you visit as often as you wished and will keep you updated via emails and pictures.
    Please feel free to contact me either by email which is ... paulawheeldon@btinternet.com or by phone which is 07763053090 thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon
    Kind regards
    Paula

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice