Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Profile pic didn't change...Help!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sjreilly72, Jul 15, 2009.

1. sjreilly72

sjreilly72 PetForums Member

Hi There, I dont come over here very much I mostly post in "Cat breeding"
    But I didn't think this question was appropriate over there, so here I am lol .

I want to change my profile pic and it says it had changed and showing the new profile pic on the "update profile" but it hasn't changed on the posts?? Does it take like 24hrs or something. It never said the pic was too big or anything, just wondered if somebody could help me out. :eek:ut: its driving me nuts.

2. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

Hi ya, do you mean the picture of your cat top left? if so thats your avitar picture,to change go into edit profile then edit avitar.:D:D

3. animallover111

Janice.....have you been doing computer studies......your turning into a computer genius.....:D :D :D

4. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

lol michelle i wish hun, then i wouldn't have wasted an hour on the phone to bt this morning.;):D:D but at least i now have my interenet back.:D

5. animallover111

Ah but just think the hour you was on the phone is an hour nearer to our hols....:D :D

Glad you got internet back :)

6. sjreilly72

sjreilly72 PetForums Member

Janice199 YOU ARE A STAR :wink5:

That was driving me nuts:cursing:, and thanks to you know I have the pic I want, hope you like it. Twinkle has just had kittens and this is my fav picture. Check some more pics out if you want under "Cat Breeding"

Thanks again hun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice