Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Problems with old cat

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jeny gallemore, Feb 23, 2008.

1. jeny gallemore

jeny gallemore PetForums Newbie

Hi, can any body give me some advice please, i have a 16 year old cat and she cries most of the time she is awake! she panicks and cries if she can't see me or if she sees me leaving the room, i think she is starting to lose he mind.
    She is eating exsesivly too, i have to feed her every hour to keep her satisfied, i have taken her to the vets and they said she is healthy for her age.she has now taken to urinating on the furniture i think she forgets where she is some times feel it is time to let her go to cat heaven but i can,t bring myself to take her does any body have any sugestions on how i can help her
    thanks jenny:confused::

2. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Hey, i can't help but if you post this under the cat forums section i'm sure you will get lots of help and advice there :).

Good luck x

3. Olderly cats do suffer of memory loss sometimes. She might forgotten that she's eaten already or where the litter tray is, or weather she fell asleep at home or elsewhere....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice