Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Problems caused by the rain!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by peppapug, Aug 6, 2009.

1. peppapug

peppapug PetForums Senior

Am i the only one made to suffer by the rain?!?!!?

My fussy pugs hate the rain. They have a dog flap but will not get their pretty little paws wet.

Tonight my very clean dogs have shamed themselves.

Percy got up, bold as brass on my bed and cocked his leg and wee'd me a river, nice :mad:

Then, i was hoovering the lounge and turned round to a little poo package on the rug from Peppa :cursing:

This ONLY happens when it rains. Anyone else have pre madonna's????

2. rona

rona Guest

What's it like in your house in the winter? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

3. Ty-bo

Ty-bo PetForums Senior

Yes, Ty hates the rain and he will hold his wee in until he is fit to burst! Lottie doesnt like it either and she'll either do the quickest job possible or use the kitchen floor!!!
    You have to drag Ty outside and stand over him til he's been or he just hides round the corner and pretends :p

4. peppapug

Well generally it only rains for half an hour or so. Once it stops they are fine, they will hold on.

But today it has rained ALL day :mad:

i am the "simple solution" queen tonight :eek:

5. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

Mine are dreadful in the rain,they will wait until they can't wait anymore then it's as quick as they can. ;)

6. Natik

Natik PetForums VIP

i just throw mine out and shut the door and wait until they done what they suppose to do... they wouldnt dream of peeing inside the house lol

7. peppapug

Peppa and Percy are hanging their heads in shame :blushing:

8. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

Bess loves it! She runs around like a loon in it and splashes through puddles!! Chester hates it. Ever since he has got older and a little less stable on his feet. He doesn't like it. Shame really, used to be out in all weathers. Also the mud gets so thick and cakes on their fur and skin. Like really thick layers, especially on days like today when it has been raining ALL day, really heavily, and the cows have churned it up :( So they have to do without their walk tonight. As the shower cannot survive the amount of mud etc. Going down the drain
    The gundogs have been out all day, getting wet etc. They shake it off though. They also love it :D

9. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

No problems here! my two will go out in any weather, its lovely when they are soaked, :rolleyes:

10. Bex190

Bex190 PetForums VIP

Otto will go out in the rain, but only if someone is holding an umbrella over him.:rolleyes: Some gundog he's going to be!

11. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Sky loves all weather, especially the rain. Candy hates the rain but will go out. Thankfully we've had no accidents

12. cavmad

cavmad PetForums VIP

My cavs are terrible when its wet and will wee and poo inside if they get the chance.Its really only the x puppy farm ones so i suppose they had to ,mess their kennels so cant see why they have to get wet.Ihave just had a conservatory added and they think that mummy has built them a nice covered run

13. archiebaby

archiebaby PetForums VIP

it has been so b****dy hot here today, i still have shorts and bikini top on and all the windows open!!!!

14. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Zoe loves the rain the whippets will go out with a bit of gentle persuation but don't like it. The 2 greyhounds put their noses out of the door to check the weather before they go out. If its raining you give them a shove then shut the door so they can't run back in.:(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice