Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Problem with wild chickens

Discussion in 'Poultry Chat' started by Gothy Robyn, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Gothy Robyn

Gothy Robyn PetForums Newbie

A good friend of mine at college has complained of 'wild' chickens waking her up in the morning (by morning I mean at about 5 oclock!) by clucking outside her window. I thought it was funny but for her its getting beyond the joke...

The chickens were there long before they moved in, probably from the houses previous occupants.

What should she do besides locking them up at night which I am sure that she wouldnt like to do?

2. borderer

borderer Guest

eat them:thumbup:.............................

3. Gothy Robyn

Gothy Robyn PetForums Newbie

lmao... that was my first response when she told me of her problem.. she laughed but said that she couldnt bring herself to do it! :lol:

4. angle222

angle222 PetForums Newbie

OMG! After booking a trip to kauai, i was told of the wild chickens. I was hesitant to believe such a tale, because i am deathly afraid of poultry!!!!!!! Too bad my tickets are non-refundable!

5. BattleKat

BattleKat PetForums Senior

she could phone the rspca to come and get them?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice