Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Problem Page!! Write in with your problems here and Magik will solve them!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Magik, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Magik

Magik Guest

Come on then... what's your problem.. I'm here ready to solve and change your miserable lives for the better!!

2. xxjackyxx

xxjackyxx PetForums Junior

i have 7 rats cages, i bunny hutch and the guinea pigs and snails to clean out this weekend...............now there is only one way to solve this problem.....so thanks for volenteering to help lol

3. Magik

Magik Guest

Please forward me your address and I'll be right round! :)

4. xxjackyxx

oh if only that were true lol

all the kids have done a runner so i can either wait till they get home n ground them on some misdemeener so they are here to help tomorrow or just get off my butt and do it lol

5. Magik

Magik Guest

If they are your childrens pets I would suggest making them do the cleaning out. If the pets are yours then it's down to you I'm afraid.

6. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

well you didnt solve my computer problem, did you
    you didn't want me on here did you? so I couldn't chalange your authority anymore:)

7. Magik

Magik Guest

not at all... i tried to come up with some solutions to sort your comp but drew a blank!

So then vixenelite... do you have any problems other than your computer that you would like me to advise you on?

8. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

yes, how do you bring a know-it-all down a peg or two?:D:p;)

9. Magik

Magik Guest

Why would you want to do such a thing. This "know it all" you mention is obviously a wise talented person - why would you want to upset him/her and break their confidence.

The problem here seems to be within yourself. Maybe you have jealousy issues or have struggled with your own education in the past making you resentful of this "Know it all"

Maybe you should look at improving your own knowledge by attending night school or listening more to this person, learning from them and maybe you will then start giving this person the well earned respect he/she deserves rather than looking at ways to hurt him/her.

Hope this helps.

10. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

no this dosent help sorry, this person only thinks he/she knows it all

and as for my education, it was a very good one and I went to a very good university to study psychology, so I have no need for any kind intellectual education from said person.

11. xxjackyxx

pmsl here............very amusing

12. Magik

Magik Guest

You need to let go... if this person only thinks he/she know's it all then why are you so resentful. It sounds like you are filled with resent and anger fuelled by jealousy. Maybe you should alter yourself before trying to alter others.

If this stands for what I think it does - there are many solutions available. Incontinence is a very common problem in women who have had children and can often happen during laughing. Pelvic muscular exersizes are reccommended to strengthen muscles in this area giving better bladder control. Products such as tenna-lady are also available to avoid embarrassing accidents. Good luck.

13. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

14. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

15. Magik

Magik Guest

well, if that's the case than being deluded is punishment enough. I can not advise people on ways to hurt others.. it's just not right! It seems to me that you have strong feelings for this person?? This can be the only reason wanting to strike some kind of revenge. People who you care for can often strike up feelings of hate and resentment.

16. Angel

Angel PetForums Senior

To help me then I need a miracle to happen...........................................................................................................................:p

17. Magik

Magik Guest

What's the problem...?

18. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

do not wish to punish or hurt, did I say that? no.................You do tend to go off track a little, why not read what is actually there and not what you wrongfully read into it, a reality check does not have to be hurtful just enlightening:cool:

19. carol

carol PetForums VIP

help i need to decorate the house anyone up for it ????lol lol

20. Angel

Angel PetForums Senior

I have a son with autism and adhd and a stroppy daughter........

I need a life...........

Cant do anything right............

A live in nanny would help i suppose....... Any offers?????

:eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice