Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Priorities

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Anele Jessica, Nov 21, 2007.

1. PrioritiesA woman was in town on a shopping trip. She began her day findingthemostperfect shoes in the first shop and a beautiful dress on sale inthesecond.In the third everything had just been reduced to a fiver when hermobilephone rang. It was a female doctor notifying her that her husbandhadjustbeen in a terrible accident and was in critical condition and in theICU.The woman told the doctor to inform her husband where she was andthatshe'dbe there as soon as possible.As she hung up she realized she was leaving what was shaping up tobe herbest shopping day ever. She decided to get in a couple more shopsbeforeheading to the hospital and she ended up shopping the rest of themorning,finishing her trip with a cup of coffee and a beautifulslicecompliments of the last shop. She was jubilant.She then remembered her husband.Feeling guilty, she dashed to the hospital where she saw the doctorincharge and she asked about her husband's condition. The ladydoctorglaredat her and shouted, "You went ahead and finished your shoppingtripdidn'tyou! I hope you're proud of yourself. While you were spent the pastfourhours enjoying yourself, your husband has been languishing in theIntensiveCare Unit! But let me tell you -- it will be more than likely thelastshopping trip you ever take because for the rest of his life hewillrequireround the clock care. And you'll be his carer!"The woman, bowed down by guilt and shock, broke into loud sobs.Patting her on the shoulder the lady doctor chuckled and said, "I'mjustpulling your leg. He's dead. What did you buy?"

2. Esined

Esined PetForums VIP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice