Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Princess, Staffie, DOB 6.4.07

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by Rescue Remedies, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Rescue Remedies

Rescue Remedies PetForums VIP

Princess, Staffie, DOB 6.4.07
    [​IMG]

Her Story: Princess was born into a drug den and got out with extreme luck. Her owners paid £200 for a 3 day old pup, the mother had been removed. The housemates were putting milk down the pup's throats with syringes, but got a lot in their lungs. So the pup they bought home died and they returned to be given Princess. The rest of the litter didn't make it, but she did! They had a very close relationship with her, but a baby arrived and she was demoted and suddenly usurped with the baby taking Princess's place in the bedroom etc. She was great with the baby, but they decided they didn't have time for her anymore.

Salient points: 2 year old Staffie in good health. Spayed recently. Loves people and dogs. No experience of cats or small furries.

Advert: Princess is a 2 year old Staffie who was given all the trappings of a princess only to find when the baby arrived she was left out in the cold. She is such a sensitive soul as was handreared. Needs reassurance at this time with companionship and to find herself as a dog again. A sore lesson for her in kennels right now.

Princess is very pretty, loving, caring and loves to snuggle up. She loves dogs and walks which were seldom. Oh how she needs to settle and find relaxation. She will come out winning in the same way as she did from her last predicament. She will win over any visitors who love their Staffies. Princess is sweetness itself.

"Please note that this dog is currently in kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found".

Please visit our FORUM to see this dogs individual thread, find out more about them and follow their progress – Rescue Remedies.myfastforum.org :: Princess Staffie DOB 6.4.07 Croydon Surrey Kennelled.

If you are interested in re-homing please visit our website www.rescueremedies.co.uk and complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

For daily updates click our forum logo on our homepage and you will find the full range of dogs that are available for homing - Rescue Remedies.myfastforum.org :: Index.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Rescue Remedies

Rescue Remedies PetForums VIP

Princess, is living a life that matches her name – she found her forever home! Here is an update from her new owners:

“I want to start by saying a MASSIVE thank you to everyone that has helped with Princess, she has had a rough old time but she is home now and we are loving it!!

We went to meet Princess who was with Olivia yesterday and we fell in love with her so we just had to take her home. What helped make this decision was this forum, being able to get an update on a daily basis helps you build a picture of what this dog would be like and we knew before we met her that she was the one for us.

So here is an update for her first day with her new family :

This morning at 7am, Princess pulled the covers off me and began to lick my feet (i thought it was other half and my luck was in LOL!), I kind of woke up and said to Princess "can i just have another half and hour then i will take you for a walk", she layed next to me and went to sleep. Bang on 7.30am, she woke me again and we went for a short walk.

Later on today, me and my other half took her for a lovely walk down the seafront. There was loads of people, kids running around, dogs off their leads, lots of amusement rides and people screaming and not once did she bat an eyelid, so chuffed”!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice