Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Princess Moo - Day 8 (More Pics)

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by MoggyBaby, Nov 4, 2012.

1. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

Good Day Again Moo-Mites,

Well, it would seem that you just can't keep a good girl down and The Princess is continuing to come on very, very well.

Yet again, today has been a day of progress.

As I did yesterday morning, I carried Moo into the other bedroom and placed her on the bed beside the OH. This time though, I closed the door behind me, thus forcing her to stay in the room with us. She stayed on the bed for a bit but then jumped down and had a prowl around before coming back up to join us.

After a wee while, OH got up to go downstairs. Unfortunately, young Abby was too quick for him and got up the stairs before he could close the stair door. I quickly closed the bedroom door to protect Moo. Moo, at this point, was under the 'big bed' but at the bottom front edge nearest the door. She got up, went over to the door, hissed a bit and then went back to lie the same place.

I decided it was time to be evil again...... :devil: I went to get Abby, who had dived in Moo's room for a good sniff, and brought her back to where we were. Now Abby was the last to 'meet' Moo properly so this was going to be very interesting. Due to Abby not being in her cage, Moo very prudently gave out a number of low-key hisses and growls. As always, not nasty, just "I can see you and I have clocked you' ones. Now the interesting bit is that Abby chose to slink away from Moo. I brought her back twice and, on both occasions, she did the same thing. This, as far as I am concerned anyway, is a good thing because she has acknowledged Moo's superiority and given the 'upper hand' so to speak to Moo. Moo now has her first step in the pecking order. Abby then chose to keep away from Moo - so NO interest whatsoever in beating her up or messing with her - and she just lay on the landing until I went down to sort out her breakkie. Although she made no outward sign of it, I am VERY sure that Abby's behaviour gave Moo's confidence a very big boost. :) OH is at home tomorrow and we have decided that during the day, we will allow Abby & Moo to share the upstairs space. OH will also be upstairs in the study (on his X-box..... :rolleyes:) so will be close by to sort out any problems.

After my shower, as I was heading back upstairs, OH - who was now downstairs also - told me that Moo was back in her room. Errrr.......... Except that she wasn't!!!! :eek: She was sitting on the window sill of the other bedroom!!!!!! She had conquered the squidgy carpert!!!!!! [​IMG]

Since then, she has been running up and down the length of the two bedrooms and the hallway. Even better - without ANY encouragement at all - she ventured into the study, a room that has been closed off until today, and had a good old root around there too. :biggrin:

She must have fair tired herself out now because I have just taken these pics of her for you:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She was actually asleep on the second one but the flash woke her up. She's back sleeping now. :001_wub:

And that is the progress so far folks. Going nicely I would say. Confidence levels up, first meetings with the Posse - on an individual level - under the belt and the top floor of Moggy towers conquered. :thumbup:

Tomorrows challenge will be the joy of hanging out with Abby. Fingers crossed that they have a decent girlie bonding session and that Moo makes her first Moggy Towers chum. :)

I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes. :D

xxxx

2. jo-pop

jo-pop PetForums VIP

So lovely to hear.
    This introduction thing is tricky, but the results will be so beautiful!

3. sharonchilds

sharonchilds PetForums VIP

Its so heart warming to hear that Moo is doing really well.
    AWW and bless Abby :001_smile:

4. vivien

vivien PetForums VIP

I have not been able to keep up with moo moos progress but I am happy to see everything is going smoothly :thumbup::thumbup: I don't think I will be on tomorrow as Tiga is going in for a scale and polish so I won't be in any fit state to come on here but I hope all goes well again tomorrow.

Viv xx

5. Rolacolacube

Rolacolacube Owned by 4 cats :)

Yay yay yay. Wonderful news. Gorgeous girl xx

6. Katina

Katina PetForums Senior

That is all great news. I'm so glad that you were able to take Moo on, MB, and that in your expert care she is beginning to feel at home at Moggy Towers :D

7. chillminx

chillminx PetForums VIP

Another absorbing bulletin from Moggy Towers -- thank you MB:) So pleased with Moo's progress.:) Well done Moo and well done MB:D

8. Cats cats cats

Cats cats cats PetForums VIP

Ok ......tears are threatening to fall again :eek: This is just amazing !!! For Moo to get the upper hand so to speak , for her to see another cat fear HER for a change :crying: :crying:

Absolutely amazing !!! good for you Princess , well done !!! :001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub:

I'm sure you're right MB, this must have given Moo the biggest confidence boost ever !! :) :) :)

Especially with Abby being the dreaded black colour :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Oscars mam

Oscars mam PetForums VIP

Aw I'm so happy for you all! Good luck tomorrow, can't wait to hear how it goes :)

10. dagny0823

dagny0823 PetForums VIP

Fabulous news! I'm so happy to hear this.

So, how long until she meets PC?

11. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

If you check out the second photograph on the Day 7 update, you can see PC just to the right, bowing down to her Majesty.... :lol:

Naturally, being the Feliway cat, PC was SOOOOOOOOOO chilled out when he met her and was happy to allow her her elevated position within the household. :D :D

12. dagny0823

dagny0823 PetForums VIP

Ah, yes, I totally missed that---he was so completely supine, and HRH so utterly captivating, that I didn't even notice him over there.

13. Amin

Amin PetForums VIP

Good to see things are going well for Moo, She,s a Beauty and deserves The Best :D Well done mb

14. AlfiesArk

AlfiesArk PetForums VIP

Loving these updates and loving seeing Moo Pics again at last!!! Glad the princess is settling in and slowly exploring her castle. Give her a Hug from me, means you'll also have to give Abby, Mcgee, Merson and Oscar hugs from em too :) Have fun hugging hissypants!! :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

15. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

I ALWAYS have fun hugging my little Hissy Grumpypants. :yesnod: He is my gorgeous little snuggle-monster and we have lots of good lovin' and huggin'. He LURVES his mummys cuddles he does....... :001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub:

Young Moo Moo is also starting to love her mummy snuggles and sits in my arms quite happily now for several moments. :)

16. Etienne

Etienne Dad to Puss and Shadow

This is much more interesting than watching soaps on tv :D

17. Luz

Luz PetForums VIP

You're not kidding :D I have just trawled through the archives for episodes I've missed! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice