Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Princess and Sooty

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Jaguar01, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Jaguar01

Jaguar01 PetForums Member

Sorry ive not been around for a while. work commitments.

Anyway just a quick update

After sooty recovered from being spayed princess promptly kicked her out lol.
    However sooty comes "home" everyday at 7am and 7pm on the dot for breakfast and dinner and princess protects her whilst she eats.

I think once the cold weather hits princess will allow her back in as i dont see princess much at the moment as she is always on guard outside in the garden. i still get my 5.30 am alarm call though :) 2 photos attached 1 showing princess guarding sooty whilst she eats.click to enlarge them.

Attached Files:

• 021.jpg
      021.jpg
      File size:
      168.6 KB
      Views:
    • 022.jpg
      022.jpg
      File size:
      101.6 KB
      Views:
  2. moggiemum

moggiemum PetForums VIP

your princess has a heart of gold and so do you:eek: thanks for the update and the pics too, would it be possible to have a kind of shelter in the garden that sooty could use on the older nights and then princess might feel more accepting of having her in the house if they get used to the shelter together, she does look very protective of her, its so sweet, maybe sooty watches sootys back too when they are out and about,:)

3. Jaguar01

I tried a sort of makeshift shelter but guess who claimed it as hers :) yep princess. between me and a near neighbour we will sort something. but i now have a added problem. another stray who no one has seen before is coming ever closer to my house. and guess who is enticing him/her over :)

4. moggiemum

moggiemum PetForums VIP

you ll be running a s.c.b&b,w.t.l.c - stray cats b&b with tender loving care:)
    your princess 's second name should be Diana:)

5. Jaguar01

I will hope that does not happen as my work commitments mean i leave home around 07.15 getting home at 19.15 ish. so i get precious little time with Princess and sooty never mind another mouth to feed. however if this new stray needs help then i will give it. the strange thing with sooty is that you can see she used to wear a collar. mind she is a messy eater and not too keen on grooming herself either. apart from her paws.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice