Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Present ideas for a 5-year-old girl?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by McKenzie, Jan 22, 2012.

1. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

Hi everyone,

The daughter of one of my close friends is turning 5 soon and I'm a little stuck on what to get her for her birthday.

I can't afford to spend tooo much. I like giving books as presents but seem to do this fairly regularly so don't want to give her a book. I don't want to give just a toy as she has mountains of toys. Likewise with clothes.

Any ideas appreciated! :)

2. Myanimalmadhouse

Myanimalmadhouse PetForums VIP

Some glitter pens and a pad with different coloured pages in - trust me if she's anything like an average 5 year old girl this will keep her amused for hours ;)

3. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

what about taking her for an icecream and to the park lol as her gift from you. Costs two bucks and makes memories.

4. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Little girl's like to dress up and nothing better than in a princess or fairy outfit, what about a set of Princess dress shoes with pretty dress and Tiara, I have seen these in the WORKS shop for £9.99 The Range also do them.

It's Girls Stuff - Princess Dress Up Set or Pop Star Set: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games

5. ginge2804

ginge2804 PetForums VIP

I second glitter pens/painting by numbers... Kids seem to love crafty things :)

6. miniloo

miniloo PetForums Senior

i work with five year old girls once a week at rainbows and i recomend craft. you can put together your own set all you need is a glue stick, some paper, some glitter, a few pictures that you can cut out of a magazine or give them the magazine as well a kids pair of scissors and hey presto hours of fun for little price. or you could make her an apron to do messy crafts. buy her some paints and sponges. all things kids love to do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice