Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

preloved

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by theevos5, Jan 20, 2012.

1. theevos5

theevos5 PetForums VIP

I posted a link last night to an advert for a 15 week old beagle on preloved and it was closed because it involved a preloved link and apparently you aren't allowed links to preloved adverts on pf-I was totally unaware of this so thought I would just let anyone else like me know who wasn't aware.
    Bit strange that when I did a search for preloved though it came up with other peoples posts including a preloved link:confused:

Just to high light that again there are idiots that have bought a beautiful beagle for their daughter for xmas and she doesn't want it,and hoping that someone may be able to help here is the advert without a link

Home > Pets and Livestock > Dogs

FOR SALE

15 week old male beagle

Details

Type: Private Advert
    Price: £275 ovno
    Updated: 5 days ago
    Description

hi im selling my daughters 15 week old beagle the colour is lemon trio the olny reason we are selling it is because we bought this for my daughter for christmas and she just hasent bothered with him, he comes from a long line of pedigree family, hes had all his injections and hes been fleaded and wormed lovely family pet, we just havent got the time to tend to all his need so we want him to go to a lovely home. any questions pease ask

2. sianrees1979

sianrees1979 PetForums VIP

hopefully he'll get a new loving home where he's wanted and when are people going to learn a dog is for life not just for christmas, this type of ad really pees me off :mad:

3. BeagleOesx

BeagleOesx PetForums VIP

Poor little pup, I hope he finds his forever home where he will be loved and treasured.

It is heartbreaking to read this ad, how can these people even contemplate getting a pup for their daughter & then admit to giving it up 'because she doesn't bother with it'. He hasn't even been given a chance, they quite clearly didn't look into it properly before buying him. What were they thinking, how old is their daughter and why can't they care for it - obviously have no feelings :mad: Grrrrrrrrrr

4. Lil Doglets

Lil Doglets PetForums VIP

I thought it was weird too when i see loads of threads with links like that and they never get closed... :confused:

5. theevos5

theevos5 PetForums VIP

apparently it was reported so the mods closed it:confused::confused:

6. ginge2804

ginge2804 PetForums VIP

I saw your first post about this, and the advert made me so angry!!
    Im sure iv posted pre loved links before and they haven't been removed.. :001_unsure: Strange...

7. DT

DT Banned

Yep!
    I have just one question! Do you believe in Santa Claus?

the reason that I ask is that for an ADULT to even consider buying a dog for another person without their full approval they MUST either believe in Santa Claus be three sheets to the wind or BOTH

8. PaulRyan

PaulRyan PetForums Member

Disgusting that a parent would act so foolishly, wouldn't like to meet that family..

I once posted a link about a Preloved ad, the thread stayed but it was edited by a Mod removing the link, the seller clearly encouraged buying her for breeding and any link could act as advertisement, so I understand it being taken down.

Although I did read your thread and I don't really understand it being edited or taken down, the reason he's being sold is obviously disgusting but its nothing more than a stupid owner and as far as I'm concerned the earlier somebody takes him the better.

9. PaulRyan

PaulRyan PetForums Member

10. xkimxo

xkimxo PetForums Senior

People are idiots and it will never change :mad: I hope that poor dog finds a good home where he is appreciated and cared for. Earlier today I saw an ad for free pups staff x lab near me. I've emailed my foster co ordinatitor in the hope that she can maybe convince the person to hand them to rescue when they are old enough so good homes can be found. Shes said to me before I if I see free dogs or dogs sold cheaply to tell her and will try get them to get a foster place and rehome them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice