Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

pregnant pug

Discussion in 'Dog Breeding' started by emmas20040_1, Jul 16, 2009.

1. emmas20040_1

emmas20040_1 PetForums Newbie

Hi all

I am new to ths forum, i am wanting some advise about my pregnant pug, she is 6 weeks gone & has vomited some bright yellow froth a couple of time today is this anything to worry about.

2. peppapug

peppapug PetForums Senior

Hi, Bright yellow froth is ok in pregnancy as long as she is eating, drinking and well in herself. It happenend with my girl when she started to get big and the pups were pushing on her stomach. It is like morning sickness!

If it is continuous or she isnt eating it is a vet trip but the odd bit of vomiting is normal.

Good luck....... :)

do you have a pic of your girl :D

3. kristy

kristy PetForums Member

some dogs are sick bile type liquid(yellow) think its a little like our morning sickness, think its when they vomit food back you should worry,somene else will be along soon with more knowlage than me, if your at all worried id pop her to the vets just to put your mind at rest:D

4. emmas20040_1

emmas20040_1 PetForums Newbie

Thanks she was only sick twice & is eating & drinking ok, i will try to uplaod a photo of diva soon

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice