Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Pregnant guinea pig

Discussion in 'Small Animal Chat' started by Katieb245, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Katieb245

Katieb245 PetForums Newbie

I was wondering if anyone could help me, I got some guinea pigs for [email protected] and one turned out to be a male( I thought she was female) I've had her around 4-6 weeks now and I think 2 may be pregnant. Problem is I also have 7 other females. Male has been moved out of the run and is with another male. Any help would be amazing:) thanks

Attached Files:

2. wind1

wind1 PetForums VIP

The ginger one looks pregnant. Here's a link to a guinea pig forum which is very good. I'm sure somebody on there will be able to give you help and advice.
    https://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/

3. FletchNo1

FletchNo1 PetForums Newbie

What do you need help with? I have had several litters of guineas in the past. Never had any problems. The babies are born with eyes open and start eating solids quickly. Make sure you separate males at 3 weeks old as they are very capable of getting mum pregnant! They are super cute!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice