Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

pregnant cat

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by ruthmcnally, Jul 27, 2009.

1. ruthmcnally

ruthmcnally PetForums Member

hi

my cat is arrount 65 day s pregnant she has been nesting and yesturday she hid all day under the bed and she has lost her appitite. This morning she has come down for breakfast and gone back up stairs. Is she close i want to be there for her plaese help

2. thompsonk

thompsonk PetForums Member

My cat had her babies at 5am this morning...she ate while she was pushing and didnt nest at all so it could happen the opposite of how the text books say. She is probably going to give birth soon tho, look out for her loosing her plug, its a pinkish discharge but she may clean it up before you get a chance to see it xx

3. ruthmcnally

thank you for you reply lets hope thats it soon im the only one loosing sleep here.

x

4. ruthmcnally

is there anything else that i need to keep an eye out for i had a cat years ago and she had kittens but i cant remember what the signs were, i do remember that her milk can in after she started in labour

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice