Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

pregnant cat

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by ruthmcnally, Jul 24, 2009.

1. ruthmcnally

ruthmcnally PetForums Member

my cat is pregnant she dissapeared for a coule of days in may i have calculated about 63 days today give or take. She looks like she is going to pop she has started to follow me around everywhere, constantley meowing at me her nippleshave changed and she has started this last week and half to look in very strange places my sons wardrope and my bottom draw. I have given her a box with a fleece and she will qiute happly go in and have a lye down can any one tell me what else to look for and if she is very close. i go away for 2days in a week and i would hope that she will have them before i go as i am leaving her with a neigbour to feed. plaese help

2. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

Hiya it isnt weird n the wardrobe or draws she is nesting :)

Not really sure what to say you can make her have them any earlier so its jsut a waiting game really, she sounds like a normal pregnant cat to me!

3. ruthmcnally

ruthmcnally PetForums Member

is there any other signs that i need to keep an eye out for

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice