UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pixie some how got in with the boys, Im not sure if the deed was done but i guess i will know in 21 days she wasnt there in the morning/afternoon went out for dd's friends party Oh went to sort them out for the night and shut the door I heard squeaks so went in to tell them to play nice when i noticed a furry bottom in the boys part...now i have No furry boys they are all nakeds

so cue heart in mouth, a few swear words and a panic about 15 seconds long i got her out.

I dont think she was in heat (no signs) and her bits are all closed up so fingers crossed as i could really really do without baby rats when im getting closer to have my own and all the issues that ive had being pregnant :(

Im pretty sure oh had the top and bottom doors open to top up food at the same time, as shes a climber and nosey she wouldve been down there like a shot to see what all the jazz was about he says he didnt :rolleyes: but knows id go mad if i knew he did as ive spent the last 18months being so anal about them being a part!

send me some none pregnancy vibes!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Have a look for a plug. It sounds gross and the way I'm going to put it is going to sound crude but the male secretes mucus that basically makes a plug so the sperm can't escape so if she's got a plug then the deed probably was done.
Hopefully though they were too busy snuggling up away together to keep warm in this weather and din't even notice her. Fingers crossed!!

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks i did have a little look as i picked her up and didnt see anything, it was all closed up, no wetness, no redness e.t.c so im really hoping she isnt!

it was only minutes together if he did have the doors open together, as i went to get some rennie tablets lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.