UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arent I a ray of sunshine :D

I was thinking of one of these but there are so many and no comparison site!

Anyone got one?

·
Registered
98 Posts
No, i don't have one but my sister does. she didn't want the burden to fall to her kids..

She wanted to get one a few years ago and me and my mum sort of put her off.. Anyway, it was still on her on her mind and she bought one just a few months ago and the the funeral plan has increased.. she said we should have left her to it and it would have been a hundred pound cheaper.

Apparently the woman at the funeral place says the prices of funerals are going up at such a rate its better to have one in place because who knows what it will cost in a few years time and

Another reason she says its because it takes all the worry out for the family thinking about what she would have wanted etc, etc.

·
Registered
9,685 Posts
Why?...Same with Parkinsons insurance racket...they're there to take money off those worrying about the future.

Put the money in a high interest account with written instruction to the bank to allow it to be withdrawn by the executor of your affairs when you snuff it.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
I have a life insurence which is paid out on my death its enough to cover the costs of what I want.

Ive written a full description incl instructions about flowers music and poem plus instructions on what to do with my ashes.
Ive spoken to my family about it and my daughter and husband know where the letter and insurence policies are kept.

I think its all covered...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.