Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Postmarked?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by babycham2002, Mar 28, 2011.

1. babycham2002

babycham2002 PetForums VIP

I've stupidly nearly missed the entries for a show and cant get to a post office today.
    If I put it in a post box will it still get postmarked?

Thanks in advance

2. Ridgielover

Ridgielover PetForums Senior

If you put it in the box before the stated collection time then it should get postmarked. If it's an open show, then I'd send an SAE for the show secretary to sign to say they've received the entry in time. I just write something like the following on the back of a stamped, addressed,sealed envelope:

I, _________ , show secretary of __________ show, acknowledge receipt of the entry of ___________ (dog's name) into the show dated _____________
    Signed ____________________

Could you enter the show online?

3. babycham2002

babycham2002 PetForums VIP

No entries online unfortunately that is my preffered way :smile:
    Thanks for your help, Ive put in a SAE envelope. Its the club champ show but I couldnt work out if you get passes sent or not, the pdf is a bad scan copy and I cant read most of it and I lost my schedule (as you can tell Ive been really organised about this show! :mad: )
    Well its gone now and fingers crossed its ok :)

4. Devil-Dogz

Devil-Dogz PetForums VIP

Nope we dont get passes, and you should be fine if posting today their usally good like that. See you there!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice