Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Posting new threads

Discussion in 'Forum Technical Help and Issues' started by Victoria Corrigan, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Victoria Corrigan

Victoria Corrigan PetForums Newbie

Hi
    I'm an idiot newbie so I'm already cringing behind the sofa but how can I post a new thread in other departments. I found out how to here but couldn't again.
    My puppy has a lump under her left jaw bone but there isn't one on the other side. I need help. Shall I go to the vet or are little lymph node type bobbles normal?
    I'm such a bellend posting here but I can't work out how to post in the other forums

2. Bertie'sMum

Bertie'sMum Obedient Cat Slave

"Hover" over the Categories link at the top of the page (in green banner) - choose Category you want (i.e. Dog Forums) > then choose which sub category from list (i.e. Dog Health & Nutrition) > click on "Post New Thread" link at top right hand corner of page > opens "Create Thread" page > type message (don't forget title !) > then click on "Create Thread" under message panel and, voila, it's done :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice