Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Post pic's of pets opening prezzies here.

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Eolabeo, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

ok thought ild start a thread for people to post pictures of their beloved pets opening their goodies :D.

ill start hehehe.

starting with 1st picture who is ethel, still with sleep in her eyes coz she just woke up lol.

ozzy will be added later on today coz he was with my daughter down her bf house :)
    they will be up soon with her bf dog aswell so more pics to follow :D

2. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

A few more of atlanta, this place under my tree is where she picked to sleep of a night lol, i woke up this morning to find her in the same spot waiting bless her, she couldnt wait to unwrapp her prezzies so stayed there since tree went up lmao, also one of atlanta,ethel and ozzy wating for xmas day to arrive :D

3. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

brilliant pictures,, they all look happy,

4. lovely.....................:D

5. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

ty very much :D i have more of ozzy lol..ill post em laters :)

6. plumo72

plumo72 PetForums VIP

lol great pics :)

7. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Ty Plumo :D

8. PatioDogDoors

PatioDogDoors PetForums Member

nice dogs. really love to see them

9. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Tyvm dh :D, its my daughters fav pic aswell.
    i did catch ethel stealing a prezzie on xmas eve, i went over my mums for abit, i arrived home just intime to see her under the tree sorting through the prezzies, because she had her back to me and because she is deaf she did'nt know i had walked in the front door and caught her red handed stealing lol, i watched her for a minute to see what she would do, she stole a prezzie in her mouth, when she turned around and see me watching it made her jump lol, was so funny to watch.
    she was taken upstairs to bed with me that night because i was afraid she may strike again and steal all the doggie prezzies hehehe.

10. PatioDogDoors

PatioDogDoors PetForums Member

they are really nice. hope to see more pics they are really cute. sometimes i'm so envy because of the dogs i see in this forum they are all cute. hope to own them all.LOL

11. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

ty patio :D
    i know what you mean about all the cutey dogs on this site, if only we could win the lottery [​IMG] ild love to open up a santuary for unwanted dogs, that would be my dream.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice