Jackie had an op Thursday to remove infected skin after a burst abscess didn't heal. Post op she has 2 drains, to be removed tomorrow, but 1 has receded inside her body. Tried phoning vet, can't explain properly (in Spain and I have problems using telephones). Can it wait until 9am tomorrow? She is eating fine, little bit of clear liquid coming out.