Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Post office broadband :mad:

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Kittenfostermummy, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Kittenfostermummy

Kittenfostermummy PetForums VIP

We have had a fault with our broadband for almost a month now :mad: I first had a new router sent out to me as it seemed to be a fault on the old one set up the new one and there is still a fault. Was meant to be having a phone call within 24-48hrs of reporting the fault still happening and just after 48hrs they called me to arrange an engineer to come out and fix it this afternoon between 1pm and 6pm..... well 5mins left and guess what NO BL@@DY engineer!!!!

I am so grateful to my lovely neighbour that has allowed me to use his wifi to access the internet for the past few weeks but dont like to do too much on here and I dont want to take the mick. Will be back on the phone to them tomorrow or monday but I am NOT happy!!!!

2. Tracy Lou

Tracy Lou PetForums Member

What a nice neighbour. I can understand you not being happy i'd be going nuts.
    Hope you get it sorted soon.:)

3. Kittenfostermummy

Kittenfostermummy PetForums VIP

Thanx at the moment fingers crossed I am connected to my PO wifi so might actually be fixed!?

I would be climbing the walls literally if I didnt have a way of connecting at all!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice