Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

post neuter mood change

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by MrRustyRead, Jan 2, 2012.

1. MrRustyRead

MrRustyRead PetForums VIP

its been 12 days since maisie was neutered and her mood has completely changed, she is very grumpy. ill go to put my hand near her and she will go crazy and start grunting and charging at me and will try and scratch me. havent had my hand near long enough to see if she is planning on biting me as well.

2. B3rnie

B3rnie Guest

As I said in my pm, don't worry she still has hormones running through her body. She is probably feeling better after her spay :)

It should calm down in a couple of weeks once the hormones start to disappear, just make sure she isn't in pain, is she acting normally with everything else? (i.e is she pooping, eating and drinking normally?)

3. MrRustyRead

MrRustyRead PetForums VIP

yer she is otherwises acting perfectly fine. stupid vet said oh yes u can intro her and bobz after 10 days. i was like urrrmmmm NO! ha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice