Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Post holiday blues?

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Mum2Ozzy, May 4, 2021 at 8:21 AM.

1. Mum2Ozzy

Mum2Ozzy PetForums Member

Morning, as some of you might remember we've been away for a mini break this weekend, Ozzys first little holiday. He's had an absolute blast, managed journey no problem without needing a break, played with his brother loads (we went with friends), had a good appetite, lovely walks, slept well in his crate. I expected him to be knackered but he seems a bit off and I'm panicking a bit; as usual my partner thinks I'm overreacting and he's just readjusting to "normal" life. He pretty much slept all the time since coming home 6 pm last night; he didn't eat and not been to the toilet (other than immediately after arriving home). This morning he didn't wake up when I came downstairs, was not excited at all as he usually is in the morning, when we opened his crate he didn't jump out immediately and for a moment I thought he was in pain as he was a bit hunched. Since then he had a bit of food, had a wee and back to sleep. Surely he can't still be tired? Is it normal for dogs to be a bit off after change of routine? I'm considering calling our vet :Sorry

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice