Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Possible stolen cat

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Cats' started by Charity, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Charity

Charity Endangered Species

Stolen cat.jpg

This cat was discovered when police went to a disturbance in a car park involving two men and two women in Poole, Dorset, early on Monday morning, 11 September. The cat was in a carrier in the possession of one of the women who said she had found it abandoned. The police believe it may have been stolen. It has no microchip and is currently being looked after at a local vets.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Dorset Police at www.dorset.police.uk, via email 101@dorset.pnn.police.uk or by calling 101, quoting occurrence number 55170141285. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org. https://goo.gl/uiaHfY

2. TriTri

TriTri Standing up for cats

Hi Charity
    Have you tried Bournemouth and District Cats Protection Lost & Found on Facebook? They are excellent. They cover Poole. Unfortunately I don’t use Facebook except to sometimes view their lost & found cats and tonight it won’t let me in! I live near there and have many friends and relatives there and the cat seems familier to me. I’ve looked at some recent national lost cat email alerts but found nothing yet. I could sent you the ladies number who runs it? How did you find out? Just thinking that she may already know about it, if it has been broadcasted. Do you know where in Poole? I have reasons for asking.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice