Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Positive experience

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by harley bear, Feb 11, 2012.

1. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

I used rated people the other day and it was the best thing we have ever done...we have found the most hard working tradesman i have ever come across:D The guy was due to be here at half 9 this morning but had to pop out for materials and as he lived so far away would make him late, he called before the time he was due to arrive and didnt get through so txt me to tell me not to worry and he would be here but by 10 instead.
    This guy came round and worked from 10 till about 7.30pm WITHOUT a break or anything..he was so polite and considerate and hard working me and oh were both amazed! He is a perfectionist!
    He said as he was finishing up that he would normally charge about £190 to skim a room of that size but because i was pregnant and we had two young kids he said £140...i knocked him down to £130 :eek: obvioously before i knew he had already knocked loads off anyway lol
    My oh got talking to him about his business and how he could improve his website etc and he aint to computer minded and doesnt know how to build websites etc so oh said he would do one for him..obviously for a fee..(he will skim another room for us :lol: bonus!!)

I can honestly not recomend rated people enough..he said he can only get recommendations off people who he has actually done worked for because they get sent an email to be able to add a review to the site after the work has been carried out :thumbup: so glad i didnt just get someone out the paper :nono:

2. kathryn773

kathryn773 PetForums VIP

thats fab!

3. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

Its great, i cant praise rated people highly enough :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice