Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Portrait of Peppa

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sampuppy, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Sampuppy

Sampuppy PetForums VIP

Hi just thought i'd share my portrait of Peppa with you - isn't it fantastic!!! - I got Louise to do it for Father's day - OH was delighted - trouble is - i'm addicted to the portraits now and just got to get the rest of the 'babies' done!!! :)

Attached Files:

2. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

Omg !

thats amazing!

my parents wanted one done of our three togther but priced it up and it was so expensive!

3. sammyben

sammyben Guest

WOW...that is amazin!! Glad your OH liked it, but how could he not eh? :D x

4. Sampuppy

Sampuppy PetForums VIP

It's great isn't it!!! I am currently trying to get photo's of my other two dogs and then hope to have the two of them on the same portrait. I have spoken to Louise and she is fine with it - doesn't even have to be photo's of the two together - it can be separate ones that she will then put onto one portrait. Good job really coz it will take me ages to get 'just the right photo' of each of them!!!

5. Sampuppy

Sampuppy PetForums VIP

Exactly!!! - He loved the one of Sam the puppy and so I thought another one to go along side it would be great - now I just need to do the two other dogs and then the cats!!! That reminds me - I need to put some more pics on my profile :D

6. Yourgifts Ourgifts

Yourgifts Ourgifts PetForums VIP

Looks amazing and Louise has a real gift..;)

7. Sampuppy

Sampuppy PetForums VIP

She is very gifted - I wish I had half her talent!!! Now then - I wonder if OH would like some other kind of gift - I must check out your website!!!!;) after all - it's only 6 months until Christmas :eek::eek::eek:

8. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Wow sue!! its brilliant ! bet u are well chuffed hun xxx:D

9. louise5031

louise5031 Guest

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been on for so long, I've been so busy as we are in the process of buying our first house and got so much going on! I didn't want to do a thread of the portrait as I don't feel its right just to come on and promote the portraits then disappear again. But Sue wanted to share with you which was kind of her, thank you for all your nice comments :eek: :) Hope to see you a bit more soon :) :)

#9 louise5031, Jun 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2009
  10. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

hehe I was wondering where you'd got to! It's lovely to see some more of your work, it really is amazing :D

good luck with your new house! Come back and update us when you're settled in :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice