UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The vet phoned me today with the result of the biopsy on Poppy's lump which was removed last week. It was a Pilomatrixoma - a benign skin tumour which grows from the hair follicle. Vet removed the lump completely and some skin so it looks as though everything is fine. Phew.......... I can relax again now :).

Stitches come out on Friday and then she can go to the groomers next week, two weeks overdue and looking a bit tatty at the moment (groomer had to cancel the appointment I had for two days before her op).

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Brilliant news :D
What a relief :)

How did you get on keeping her quiet for a few days after the op? Missy wouldn't stay still :rolleyes:

Bet you can't wait to get her to the groomers and see her all beautified :)

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brilliant news :D
What a relief :)

How did you get on keeping her quiet for a few days after the op? Missy wouldn't stay still :rolleyes:

Bet you can't wait to get her to the groomers and see her all beautified :)
No chance! She was doing zoomies round the living room the next day :rolleyes:, I think she's missed going to the beach. The only "short" walks (vet's orders for a few days) were on the rainy and windy days, and we have had quite a few of those, she doesn't like either and once she's had a wee she turns round and starts for home :lol:. But she's been getting about 3 shorter walks instead of two longer sessions on the beach/walking and we've been playing a fair bit of fetch with the squeeky toys. They bounce back so quickly don't they.

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
No chance! She was doing zoomies round the living room the next day :rolleyes:, I think she's missed going to the beach. The only "short" walks (vet's orders for a few days) were on the rainy and windy days, and we have had quite a few of those, she doesn't like either and once she's had a wee she turns round and starts for home :lol:. But she's been getting about 3 shorter walks instead of two longer sessions on the beach/walking and we've been playing a fair bit of fetch with the squeeky toys. They bounce back so quickly don't they.
They do indeed :D And people think Bichons are a sedate breed who don't need much stimulation :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.