Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Poppy the rescue staffy has been rehomed!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by tafwoc, Jun 9, 2010.

1. tafwoc

tafwoc PetForums VIP

:D I am so happy! She has gone to a fab home with another female staffy. It's my mums friend. My mum hadn't even asked any of her friends until last night, and my mums friend loves staffies, and said she would come and see her. Anyway just this minute she has gone to her new home. We will be paying for her to be neutered. I'm just so glad that she has gone to a great home, and to someone i know. A tad upset but mostly relieved and so happy that she gets the ending she deserves. :thumbup:

[​IMG]

2. Jackie99

Jackie99 PetForums VIP

Aw bless :) Poppy really is a gorgeous dog that deserves the best life has to offer, shes come so far, I hope she will be very happy in her new home. You have done wonders with her. Best you will all miss her now.

3. tafwoc

tafwoc PetForums VIP

I will miss her, but i am kind of glad that i can get back to having just my three :) She has given me a life lesson though, i now know about staffies. I mean the staffies i have met have never given me much faith in the breed and she changed all of that. Right from the start was a very special little girl. Im glad that she never had to go back to that hell hole to be PTS. Hopefully i will bump into her with her new family from time to time :)

4. Bex190

Bex190 PetForums VIP

WTG Poppy!

I'm so glad she's found a new home she's such a sweet looking girl.
    It's nice that you'll be able to find out how she's getting on.

5. lozb

lozb PetForums VIP

Aw, Poppy is gorgeous!
    Wonderful that you found a loving home for her - be lovely too if you get to see her now and again :) :thumbup:

6. tafwoc

tafwoc PetForums VIP

You should have seen me, sending her off with all of her toys. I was like oh and this one is her fave, so you have to take it ;) So she ended up with a bag full. Ahh i will miss her though. All those staffy licks

7. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

after seeing the pics you posted last week i thought you were thinking of keeping her.. lol..

I bet your gutted, but if she can have a good home then I bet you are pleased with that.. xxx

8. tafwoc

tafwoc PetForums VIP

Yeh i am gutted, she is such a lovely girl. I honestly didn't think i'd be strong enough to let her go. But it's a strange feeling, that i'm just so happy and glad that i took her on, and gave her the second chance that many others don't get.

I will try and get some pics for you off of the new owner :)

9. GSDlover4ever

GSDlover4ever PetForums VIP

Fantastic news! :D :thumbup: :thumbup:

10. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

Brilliant news. Hope Poppy will be really happy in her new home. Altho you will miss her, you have given her more than anyone - a chance. Well done you :thumbup:

11. EmCHammer

EmCHammer PetForums VIP

Aw I have been following her story adn so glad to hear she has got her happy ending thanks to you.

12. JSR

JSR PetForums VIP

Oh that's wonderful news!! Well done for everything you did for her. :thumbup:

13. tafwoc

tafwoc PetForums VIP

Cheers guys. I think i now think i could in the future foster dogs. I was always worried that i would get far to attached, but there is nothing better than seeing them go off to start a new happy life :)

Thanks for all your support through all of this guys. From the very crappy start, right through to the end. I couldn't have done it without you. So a HUGE thanks. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice