Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Poppy - Ragdoll Baby Girl

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by Milly22, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Milly22

Milly22 PetForums VIP

Here is poppy!

It has taken me 2 days to get these pictures. She does not stop moving. She is very ignorant and so not weaned onto dry food but she is lovely. I am sure her and Misty will become firm friends. Misty loves her already, Poppy is still a little unsure.

They slept together though (Poppy has a very very loud miaow and Misty was freaking out - Misty silenced her) and Poppy woke up a very clean girl.

Anyway, she is very lovely and 2 days younger than Mistys kittens and just a purrer. Lovely. :)

Attached Files:

#1 Milly22, Jul 26, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
    colliemerles likes this.
  2. JoWDC

JoWDC PetForums VIP

Poppy is soooo georgeous. Looking forward to seeing her grow up.

Milly22 likes this.
  3. ChinaBlue

ChinaBlue PetForums VIP

Looks like she has a lovely coat and a real sweetie:D

4. spid

spid PetForums VIP

What a sweetie!

Milly22 likes this.
  5. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

awwww shes gorgeous, me want her, lol,:D,:D,:D

6. Milly22

Milly22 PetForums VIP

Oh yes she is lovely and her mitts are not as big as I had thought. Her left mitt is a little too large for showing (at the back of her pad it comes up too high) but she is lovely! She slept almost all the way home just meowing when we hit a hole in the road. and to eat a full packet of food!

Wow she can eat.

Not biscuits though! :rolleyes:

It would seem dry food is alien to her, I have mixed it with chicken stock (she meowed at me like I was mad!) , milk (she drank cimicat from round them, food (she eats the food from round them).

I have been to PAH today and bought the Applaws with chicken dry food, but no, this is also also alien to her. Misty seemed to show her kittens and they all ate dry food. This kitten hasn't been shown, yet.

She has a great tummy though I wormed her last night and she a tiny upset but today she is great. Considering I changed her from Science Plan to Natures Menu (PAH was closed) she had no tummy upset! It's good to have a cat who can eat anything.

I am very excited. I love her hugely and I have REGISTRATION SLIP!!!! :D :D :D:001_wub:

7. spid

spid PetForums VIP

Does she HAVE to eat dried food?

8. Milly22

Milly22 PetForums VIP

Ummm... that is good question Spid! No she doesn't, I thought it was good for their teeth, or something! Each time I have bought a cat I seem to have it stressed to em "dry food, she has to have dry food".

I am guessing she doesn't, does she ?

9. MySugar

MySugar PetForums Senior

What a little cutie! Just want to cuddle her :D

10. Midnight

Midnight PetForums VIP

AAAwwwwww she is so cute your very lucky :D x

11. Milly22

Milly22 PetForums VIP

Me too!! She is a very cuddly cat. She just walked over and sat with Misty and awww... too cute! I am more than certain I made the correct choice. I was led of the path for a wee while and going to buy erm.. 2 others :blushing: but I so pleased I stuck with this girl.

I know! I keep thinking that when looking at her and her Pedigree and her pink Registration slip. I almost don't want to send it off incase it gets lost. Recorded delivery! :idea:

I was up very early this morning thinking of her too. I almost came downstairs at 5am.

12. Indie

Indie PetForums VIP

She is beautifull i'm sooo jealous.

13. Midnight

Midnight PetForums VIP

Your silly :D send it recorded delivery if it makes you fell better blow the cost lol :D she's sure to cute for words ! i want her !!!!! :smilewinkgrin: x

14. Biawhiska

Biawhiska PetForums VIP

I have a 9 month old cat who has never eaten a piece of dry food in his entire life. He would rather starve. He is a very sensible boy.

15. Angelic1

Angelic1 PetForums Member

Poppy is so sweet! :D

16. spid

spid PetForums VIP

Dry food ISN'T any better for their teeth - that's an urban myth that even vets seem to have bought into now. CHeck the ingredients on most dry and you will see how little good food there is in it! I have a little dry down for grazing cos I'm using it up, but 90% of my food is either good quality wet food or raw - the very best thing for their teeth are raw chicken wings etc, gnawing through the bones really gives their theeth and gums a fantastic workout and clean.

17. tylow

tylow PetForums VIP

She's gorgeous :001_wub:

18. sjreilly72

sjreilly72 PetForums Member

I was under the impression that cats wern't supposed to have any chicken bones?? I wouls love to know as we have just had roast chicken and the cats are going mad for it!!

By the way Poppy is a sweetheart you must be sooo proud.

19. munchbunch

munchbunch PetForums VIP

Poppy's gorgeous :D

My two raggies had wet food until they were much older than Poppy (between 4 - 6 months I think), then they decided themselves that they preferred the dried & simply stopped eating the wet. The dry food was already available for my other cats. They prefer dried food (mine like Hills Nature's Best chicken or Royal Canin), but will eat an occasional pouch of wet for a change. I think they prefer the texture of the wet food as kittens. :)

20. Baby Bordie

Baby Bordie PetForums VIP

You should be very proud of poppy, shes really pretyy! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice