Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

poppy pregnant update

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by ruthmcnally, Jul 30, 2009.

1. ruthmcnally

ruthmcnally PetForums Member

ok Thursday afternoon she hasn't eatern much i went to check her tum today and she was not happy. She has spent most of the day under my bed. i have tried to check her nipples but she wont let me, she has gone very tight round her tum like little bumps counted 3 this morning and her tum has also dropped. Last nite she was as if she was on heat wanted me to scratch her near her tail. Can anyone tell me if this is natural or if something might be getting ready to happen. Any help would be good please

2. Anwen

Anwen PetForums Junior

I'd have said about 3 or 4 days from what you've said (from the date of the post), but you just never know with cats! Pixie loved havin her back scratched in the last week, and in the last few days she wanted her belly rubbed all the time until the day she had the kittens when she wouldn't let me touch her below her neck!
    Just keep a close eye, I'm sure she'll be fine!
    good luck!
    xxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice