Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Poppy has hurt her Paw!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by LittleMissSunshine, Jul 27, 2009.

1. LittleMissSunshine

LittleMissSunshine PetForums VIP

I took her to the vet this morning as yesterday afternoon she started limping, she was happy to 'give me her paw' on command but it I touched it she gave me a warning growl and a show of teeth so I left well alone, kept her at home the took her to vets first thing this morning. She was happier to have her paw handled today (no teeth) and the vet couldn't see anything but she was still hobbling, her nail beds weren't split or cracked or anything and her pads were absolutey fine so she gave me some anti inflamitories to give her over 5 days and if there is no improvement I'm to take her back on Thursday.

Poor baby...while I was there I took lady for a check up as she has started peeing at night again and if left alone during the day so before I sought further bahavioural advice I wanted to rule anything medical out, so I now have to take a wee sample!!!! oh the fun!!!

I have a syringe and luckily Lady wees in the yard on concrete so it's easy enough to get but as it's a decent day I have the back door open so it's catching her!!! what a day!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice