Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Poorly Toff

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Mese, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Mese

Mese PetForums VIP

Woke up this morning to a very unhappy dog ... he's got diahrhea (sp) he's had one accident already , actually while he was asking to go out , poor love looked so ashamed of himself when it happened (right by the front door)
    He's curled up on the bed for now , Gypsys quiet too she's curled up by my chair , I think she knows he isnt feeling too well so isnt attacking him to playfight with her as normal

Its def weird having two quiet dogs , its not something im used to :(

2. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

Aww thats a shame :( ((hugs)))

The other dog seem to know dont they when other isnt good..

Hope Toff gets better soon xxx

3. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Poor Toff. I hope he feels better soon and chaos returns to your house.

Here's one for Toff
    [​IMG]

4. Mese

Mese PetForums VIP

Gypsy has come down with whatever Toff has ... ive been giving them boiled water (cooled down obviously , lol) but both were begging from the kidlets at dinnertime (wouldnt allow them any though) , so im gonna risk giving them a small amount of scrambled egg for tea and see how they go on that

My poor babies

update ... both of them have cheered up a lot , they wolfed down their scrambled eggs & have been playing racey chasey in the garden most of the evening .... and theres been no more squits :)

#4 Mese, Jul 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice