Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Poor rocky, vets today.

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Figaro, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Figaro

Figaro PetForums Member

Rocky went for his 2nd lot of injections, whilst he was there they chipped him, I also asked them to take a look at his ears so then they cleaned those out and I also have some squirty drops for him. I've also got a worming tablet to give him at some point.

His poor ears are now all greasy and wet and the dirt is coming out around them, they're irritating him no end and he has a red blood mark on his scruff where the chip went and he's feeling very sorry for himself. But he still loves me :). Just a rant on Rocky's behalf:thumbdown:

2. moggiemum

moggiemum PetForums VIP

sorry didn’t mean to press the like , poor rocky, its a horrible feeling when the drops are working their way around, watch he dosent scratch them too much, it might be ok to just wipe the inside of the ear flaps to take the excess off to make him more comfy. i didn’t know they bled after the chip i havent had my boy done yet :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice