UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a man I deliver drugs to, he has MS and is slowly getting worse, hes only 44 and the nicest man you could ever meet, well he had a Greyhound who was his whole life, I went today and asked where Elle was as shes usually out walking with one of his helpers, OMG I was shocked, he said shes dead:( apparently she couldnt get up on her feet so a friend of his took her to the vets, diagnosis was a canine form of MS! how ironic is that? he then had friend bring her home so he could say goodbye, it made me cry, then I told him we lost Millie two weeks ago and he cried too, its a cruel world out there:frown:

·
Registered
7,681 Posts
I have a man I deliver drugs to, he has MS and is slowly getting worse, hes only 44 and the nicest man you could ever meet, well he had a Greyhound who was his whole life, I went today and asked where Elle was as shes usually out walking with one of his helpers, OMG I was shocked, he said shes dead:( apparently she couldnt get up on her feet so a friend of his took her to the vets, diagnosis was a canine form of MS! how ironic is that? he then had friend bring her home so he could say goodbye, it made me cry, then I told him we lost Millie two weeks ago and he cried too, its a cruel world out there:frown:
That is just awful:( I have to agree that the world is often very cruel!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
So sad :( i sometimes wonder how this world could be so unfair! hope he's ok. run free over the bridge doggy!
Chloe x

·
Registered
14,973 Posts
Aww bless, yeah it is a very harsh and cruel world at times. R.I.P Elle & Millie :frown:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.