Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Poor pickle (my daughter)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by emalina, Mar 29, 2011.

1. emalina

emalina PetForums Junior

My poor little girl. She has been to my friends house 4 t and she has come back swollen eyed and very snotty with plenty of sneezing, i think she must be allergic to her cats. She often sneezes loads when my friend comes to mine too!!

2. westie~ma

westie~ma ~ In my shed ~
    Staff Member

Awwww bless her :(

She has my sympathy, I suffer from all sorts :rolleyes:

3. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

Eee, yep - I had that at my aunties and I still suffer from it (I have 3 cats :lol: ) Piriton syrup and big explanations about why it's not those naughty cats :thumbup:

PS sorry if the Piriton syrup is wrong for your little girl - I know nothing about children :eek:

I also find just washing my face with cold water helps :eek:

Em
    xx

#3 Eroswoof, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2011
  4. Heather78

Heather78 PetForums Senior

Aww, hope she's feeling better soon x

5. GiddyKipper

GiddyKipper PetForums Member

A few years ago I babysat for a lady who had the biggest Boxer evaaar! And lo and behold, every time I'd babysit on the friday night, I'd have developed 'a cold' by saturday, and still be feeling it by the next weekend.

Turns out I was having huge allergic reactions to the pooch - to the point that antihistamines just had no effect, and an upper respiratory infection was triggered. Having never had a dog personally, it's one of the few times I've sat with one for so long. Whether it was just that dog, or all dogs, I have no idea. Flippin well hope not :(

Anyway! Hope she's ok, and that it calms down quickly for her. I found that the nasal sprays help to clear my tract, and ease the effects of the reaction quicker, but that's just me :)

6. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

awww bless hope she's feeling better soon :)

7. Pets2luv.webs.com

Pets2luv.webs.com PetForums VIP

Im the same with cats!:eek: oh dear hope she feels better soon

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice