Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Poor Charlie out in the rain and cold

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Cats' started by Tricia Isherwood, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Tricia Isherwood

Tricia Isherwood PetForums Newbie

I moved to Calow Chesterfield from Brampton Chesterfield. I moved into a brand new bungalow with my two cats, Cassy aged 19 and Charlie aged 4. We have lived in Calow for 4 months and for the first 3 weeks I took Charlie out each day on a harness to get him use to the area. So for the next 4 month, everything was ok and Charlie was in and out of the house. Then one day he failed to come home. I am hoping someone out there will bring him home to me. He is microchipped and neutered He is the cutest little boy you have ever seen He Is a Tabby, but a dark colored tabby with a white chest and almost pure white tummy. He has white down his nose and a usually (slightly grubby) pink nose. He has 4 White feet and a long dark tail

Please Please Please would everyone share this info any way they can IMG_0359 (20).JPG and maybe all together we can bring him back to the people who love him so much

Attached Files:

2. Polly G

Polly G PetForums VIP

Sending lots of positive vibes to you and hope your lovely Charlie is soon back home with you xxx

3. Abby Cox

Abby Cox PetForums Member

I'm so sorry for your cat. I hope he returns safely. I'm sure you did put your contact info on him right? Let's just pray that someone finds him soon.

4. Anastasia Bastian

Anastasia Bastian PetForums Newbie

If you haven't got him back yet make an advert on Gumtree,Jookit and other various websites. You are sure to get him back then,I know that from own experience.

5. Jackie Lee

Jackie Lee PetForums Member

I hope one day he comes back to you. You shouldn't let your dog in and out of your house since you took only 3 weeks to let him used to the area. It's not that easy unless you did that already before you moved in that new place.

6. mrs phas

mrs phas my home, my sofa, my rules

and what would you suggest she does regarding her missing CAT ?
    really unless you have anything helpful to say, its wise to say nothing at all

OP have you tried putting a jumper or t shirt you have worn outside where the wind can waft it a fair way?
    I read on another site today that cats can smell their own litter box ( too late for that unfortunately) and/or familiar home smells from quite some way away, the poster herself gave a distance of upto 2 miles away
    Also have you asked any neighbours, (im sure you already have) to check their sheds and garages? As im sure you know cats are little devils for getting into spaces they shouldnt
    as some hope, my sons cat, a lifelong house cat, was missing 6 weeks and managed to find his way home, thin but safe

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice