Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Poor Aber

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Riverwish, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Riverwish

Riverwish PetForums Member

Someones escaped dog just tried to maul Aber! :cursing::mad:

I heard a total racket outside, scraping fences, a dog barking ect, legged it downstairs and there's poor Aber on top of the fence with this mad nasty little doggy trying to climb up and get him!

The owner soon appeared trying to catch him saying he was vicious towards other animals and asked me to help! I caught the dog, handed it over and raced round the back to find my little man.

He seems to be ok, no cuts or blood visable and he's walking ok, I was scared he banged his leg trying to get up the fence (he's not very graceful). All I can find is a broken nail but he's panting a lot and won't go outside now.

Stupid Dog and stupid owner, she took his muzzle and lead off for some reason.

My poor little man, gonna go and try to coax him outside so he knows that his garden is safe, don't think he'll be going out the front for a while tho :mad:

2. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

What a stupid woman. Why would you take a muzzle and lead off a dog you knew was vicious? :mad:

Glad Aber is okay x

#2 sequeena, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  3. jill3

jill3 PetForums VIP

poor little Aber. I hope he's feeling better.
    This happened to my Yazmin a couple of years ago and being a British short haired and 13 at the time is not built for jumping fences to get away from a run away dog!!
    Check Aber paws as Yazmins back claws were ripped and had to have treatment at the vets.:mad:

4. Riverwish

Riverwish PetForums Member

He's broken a bit off from one of his nails, it's not bleeding and looks like it was just the nail bit so I think it's ok, i'll get the OH to have a look when he gets in and see what he thinks.

5. Gobaith

Gobaith PetForums VIP

Aww poor thing !
    Hope he's feeling safe soon :thumbsup:
    As for the owner, why take the muzzle off if she already knew thather animal was nasty to others.
    Amazes me.

Chloe x

6. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

Aww thats horrible thing to happen..:(

Hope hes fine soon xx

7. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

hope he is ok, he is probably alittle shaken ,

8. JoWDC

JoWDC PetForums VIP

Poor Aber hope he's ok apart from the one broken nail. Stupid woman, she obviously can't control her own dog if she needs your help to catch it.

9. Midnight

Midnight PetForums VIP

Stupid owner some people have no sense :mad: i hope little Aber is ok now ;) x

10. Baby Bordie

Baby Bordie PetForums VIP

Poor aber, People these days, Hope aber feels better soon! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice