Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Pools aaarrrrhhhh

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Domoniques, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Domoniques

Domoniques PetForums Senior

Hi
    I got so fed up with the heat and I was spraying the dogs down ( legs feet pads only ) so looked at getting a small pool ( tesco £5 ) just the job I thought then I saw the one on offer in toys r us quick set up after it was set up had 2 kids from next door but one ( he has 4 ) , my grandson, daughter and my son plus dogs all loving it . The couple offered to buy it for their kids as they don't drive so down came the pool ( emptying the pools was easy than I thought ) as I had seen a framed pool reduced in john lewis also came with a heater , which will be better the dogs can't pop the top circle so when that goes up and the sun shines dogs can now swim in it as well and the plus side won't get the other 4 kids in .

want to look for a ramp so dogs can walk up and into and out of the pool

2. Dylan & Daisy

Dylan & Daisy PetForums VIP

What a fabulous idea :D

3. archiebaby

archiebaby PetForums VIP

oh dont talk about pools:eek: we have a lovely one in the garden but each year i ask my oh to fill it up and when he does the weather changes!!! well he filled it last week which was lovely and now this week...........:(

4. Domoniques

Domoniques PetForums Senior

Hi
    what a posh pool but I know what you mean about the weather lol

5. nhamblin84

nhamblin84 PetForums Member

we brought out two a little pool and they bit their way through it in 30 secs flat lol! nice idea whilst it lasted :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice