Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Poodle People Please!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Apr 7, 2011.

1. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

I'm going to be honest and say.. The muzzle looks too wide :eek: You would problay get away with it for a standard poodle but for a toy/min their heads are much more delicate and narrow.

The poodle in that picture is in the lamb clip. His tail is anoying me because it's shaved too high up :p

2. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I thought something didn't look right, lol.

3. Blitz

Blitz PetForums VIP

I agree with you there. dont you think the tail is too long which doesnt help.
    It looks a nicely put together dog on the whole though and there is a scary variation in pet poodles, particularly toys.
    I have just sent PG a photo of my pair and I pointed out that Toffee's muzzle is too wide, far worse than the one in the picture whereas Candy has a very delicate face. My standards had fine muzzles too. I think the face makes the poodle.

4. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Well I am still not liking drawing this poodle :lol:
    And I don't think it looks right. Well if she is as unhappy with it when its done she doesn't have to buy it but I really don't think poodles are an easy thing to draw especuially off a tiny picture Lol

[​IMG]

5. Elmo the Bear

Elmo the Bear PetForums VIP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice