Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Polly, Labrador x, 10 months old

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by Rescue Remedies, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Rescue Remedies

Rescue Remedies PetForums VIP

Polly, Labrador x, 10 months old
    [​IMG]

Her Story: Polly is a Labrador cross who was bred and ended up 'too old to sell' at 9 months. She is currently kennelled with her litter sister Daisy who is brindle in colour.

Salient points: Polly is a Labrador cross, 10 month old pup. Nervous, needing a confident dog and family.

Advert: Polly has just come to us and is finding kennel life a challenge. She is beautiful and mimics her Labrador genetics. She so needs a confident family who can accept her as she is currently and help her to gain her confidence. Despite their fear, these 2 dogs have no aggressive tendencies in them at all. She hasn't been walked or mixed with other dogs only her original pack. She was living with children, but needs a quiet household without too many comings and goings so perhaps visiting children. Polly is being walked with other dogs so she can learn from them and feed off their assurances. Newly spayed and gaining vac. status.

Polly is kennelled with her litter sister at present which is some comfort to her, but she really needs a dog who can inspire her with confidence and enable her to venture into new zones and teach her new skills. She will come through her delayed developmental milestones, but may have a residual nervousness which will lessen with time. So lovely, she will enthrall the Labrador owner ... and reward

"Please note that this dog is currently in kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found".

Please visit our FORUM to see this dogs individual thread, find out more about them and follow their progress – Rescue Remedies.myfastforum.org :: Polly Labrador x 10 months Croydon Surrey Kennels.

If you are interested in re-homing please visit our website www.rescueremedies.co.uk and complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

For daily updates click our forum logo on our homepage and you will find the full range of dogs that are available for homing - Rescue Remedies.myfastforum.org :: Index.

[​IMG]

2. Rescue Remedies

Rescue Remedies PetForums VIP

We have news and an update ...

“Hello, I am Pollys new mummy!

We have been home a couple of hours now. She travelled so well in the car, I expected her to cry the whole way home, but not a peep.

She introduced herself to the cats and I think she knows where she stands!!

Her and Clara seem to have found a pecking order, well until Polly finished her pigs ear and tried to make off with Clara’s!

Just been for a lovely calm walk around the roads with my daughter on her scooter. Thought that she may shy of that, but just kept trotting on by.

I think that she is going to make a welcome addition to our family”.

POLLY HAS FOUND HER FOREVER HOME!
    :D:D:D:D:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice