UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
it actually keeps you really fit. :)
My friend is pole dancer in a club in Glasgow and showed me a few moves, its tougher than it looks!

·
Gobsh!te
7,128 Posts
that well made me laugh...cruel but funny

·
Registered
23,238 Posts
OMG!!:eek:I bet she is family...cant see why else you would invite her to your wedding! She clearly was confused even before the drinking coz she is wearing her hen party dress not her wedding party one.:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
That would deff put me off eating, i feel sorry for the bride :'(

·
Registered
27,670 Posts
By an amateur ;) ... this lady is definately never coming to my wedding :lol: :lol:

YouTube - Drunk Pole Dancing Gone Wrong
OMG what an attentions seeker she is and the bride didnt like it when she collared the groom. I would of taken her outside before she had the chance to do that and smacked her one. Cheeky bitch acting up to the groom. :lol:

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
OMG what an attentions seeker she is and the bride didnt like it when she collared the groom. I would of taken her outside before she had the chance to do that and smacked her one. Cheeky bitch acting up to the groom. :lol:
..:lol:..:lol:..:lol:..:thumbup:....

·
Amused
29,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hahaha I can just picture you giving her a bridal belting :thumbup: so if she was at your wedding her ass would have hit the floor either way :cool: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
33,914 Posts
The poor Bride it should be the happiest day of her life, and a drunken idiot had to go and ruin it for her. :mad5:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.